[civicrm component=”profile” gid=”18″ mode=”edit” hijack=”0″]
- The Weekly News Briefing is a digest of all key philanthropic activities appearing in the news media in 7 countries of the region (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia). It is available in 4 languages (English, ex-YU, Albanian, and Macedonian) and compiles stories of the best philanthropy practices in the region, and covers many of the highlights that are posted daily on the Catalyst Balkans Facebook page, Twitter, and on our News section of the website.
- The Catalyst Newsletter is a monthly report on Catalyst Balkans activities and happenings. Subscribe to this mailing list in order to keep current with all the exciting new projects and opportunities that Catalyst is a part of. You will receive one email per month.
- The PhilanthropyBalkans Blog focuses on both the philanthropic landscape in the region, as well as discusses larger, global trends in philanthropy. Subscribe to this mailing list to be up-to-date with the trends and recent analysis of both Balkan philanthropic and worldwide initiatives. You will receive one email per week.
- DobroČiniTi is a giving circle event organized periodically by the DobroČiniTi Initiative Board and Catalyst Balkans. The event brings together community members where they give collectively in an auction type style to selected community projects. If you want to be updated about the happenings around DobroČiniTi, subscribe to the DobroČiniTi mailing list. You will receive approximately 10-12 emails per year.
- Serbian Philanthropy Forum is an informal association working to promote philanthropy in Serbia, gathering and publishing good philanthropy practices implemented by organizations, companies and individuals, in order to encourage benevolence. The Forum is currently being administered by Catalyst Balkans. By subscribing to this mailing list, you will receive a monthly digest of verified philanthropic activities in Serbia. You are as well welcome to contribute to the newsletter by sending us your own pieces of news, either as a donor or as a beneficiary.